Here are some of the links we trust and recommend to our patients.
- Dr Bob Blake’s Health Grades
- The Mesothelioma Group
- American Childhood Cancer Society
- Cannabinoid Medicines
- Cannabis Science
- Michigan Blazing the Trail for Medical Marijauna
- The Cannabrex Team, along with consulting pharmacists and nutriceutical formulators, have developed, through a series of trials with actual medicinal marijuana patients, a way for anyone, anywhere, to make their own THC capsules. It is simple, fast, effective, and clean.
- Core Power Yoga
- Bible Certifies Cannabis?
- Care Giver Certification
- Mark Kosins, M.D. and Associates
- Nausea and Vomiting – Cancer Chemotherapy
- Anaheim Chiropractic
- Yoga Works!
- The Chronic Care Model
- Acupuncture and Beyond
- Zero Smoke .5 oz.- Personal Smoke Odor Eliminator
- Center for Medicinal Cannabis Research – University of California
- ASA History on FELIX KHA
Garden Grove patient Felix Kha was pulled over by local police on June 10, 2005 for not making a full stop. The police searched Kha’s vehicle without consent and found his approximately 8 grams of medical marijuana.
- Cannabis for Health
Cannabis for Health is located in Canada
- The International Association for Cannabis as Medicine (IACM)
…was founded in March 2000. It is a scientific society advocating the improvement of the legal situation for the use of the hemp plant (Cannabis sativa L.) and its pharmacologically most important active compounds, the cannabinoids, for therapeutic applications through promotion of research and dissemination of information. The IACM declares that it is the right of doctors to be able to discuss the medicinal use of cannabis with their patients.
- ICRS is a non-political and non-religious organization
…. dedicated to scientific research in all fields of the cannabinoids, ranging from biochemical, chemical and physiological studies of the endogenous cannabinoid system to studies of the abuse potential of recreational cannabis.
- La Yoga
The Rhythm of Health — Drumming and ritual connect us to deeper conciousness
- Cultural Baggage
- Cannabis as a Business
Our website visitors are learning how to grow and sell Marijuana without getting caught. One hundred dollars of growing materials and a few seeds can make you thousands of dollars. Start-up costs are low and you don’t need any special equipment. The Marijuana Business information guide shows you step-by-step methods for growing/selling, and how to avoid the pitfalls that can land you in court or even jail. Let our exclusive growing/selling system help you achieve an income of $100,000 or more a year. Plant the seeds of your success.
- Cannabis as Medicine
A compassionate, science-based educational forum for the restoration of medical cannabis knowledge
- What is Amanae?
Amanae™ is hands-on, emotional release, body work which opens “doorways” that have been closed by deeply held fear, anger and trauma. Amanae is a journey that takes us back to remembrance and direct experience of the self.
- www.itayoga.com To inspire and integrate our minds, bodies, and spirit in a supportive and nourishing environment in a style reflecting the true spirit of Yoga.
- Vaporizers and your health
- Incorporated in 2007, Veterans for Medical Marijuana Access (VMMA) is the only organization in the United States that advocates for veterans’ rights to access medical marijuana for therapeutic purposes.
- Story of Life, Story of Pills
- Marijuana(THC) Test Card #DTH-114The THC One Step Marijuana Test Strip is a rapid chromatographic immuno assay for the detection of 11-nor-?9 -THC-9 COOH (THC metabolite) in human urine at a cut-off concentration of 50 ng/mL. The THC One Step Marijuana Test Strip is a rapid urine screening test that can be performed without the use of an instrument. The test utilizes a monoclonal antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of marijuana in urine. The THC One Step Marijuana Test Strip yields a positive result when the concentration of marijuana in urine exceeds 50 ng/ml.
- A Drunken Haze: The Problem with Mixing Booze and Pot.
Our Marijuana drugs test card is:
FDA Approved Tests
A simple to administer dip-and-read test designed to detect a specific drug(s) in urine
Results in just a few minutes
95% to 98% accurate
Set to the SAMSHA Cut-off levels
- DEA Should Stop Blocking Medical Marijuana Research
- The Wild Divine Project provides multimedia solutions to promote self-care and wellness.
- Acupuncture Physician Clinical Hypnotherapist
- SurFing Medicine
- Oaksterdam News
- Wikipedia’s Medical Cannabis
- Tired of hiding in the closet … or garage? It’s time to come out now!
- Just A Plant Story
- Sensible Santa Monica!!! Marijuana Policy
- Marijuana Uses
- Friends of Cannabis
- Eight Counties / 23 Cities News
- Cannabis Research Library
- THE MARIJUANA-LOGUES!
- Ask The Pain Doctor Practicing pain management physicians provide personal responses to your pain related inquiries. The “Ask the Pain Doctor” service is for information only.
- Green Kind Magazine – By Patients, for Patients
- Tax and Regulate<
- Los Angeles Norml
LANORML, led by the nation’s foremost attorney on marijuana laws, Bruce M. Margolin, provides the NORML movement with a Los Angeles voice, strength, vision, and connection to Los Angeles County residents who oppose marijuana prohibition and favor an end to the practice of arresting marijuana smokers.
- Drug Policy Alliance
- POT TV
Global Marijuana Television
- Zig Zag
Obtain Zig Zag rolling papers online
- Medical Marijuana Identification Card (MMIC)
The Riverside County Department of Public Health will begin accepting applications beginning December 1, 2005, for the Medical Marijuana Identification Card (MMIC).
- Emperor of Hemp
In March 2001, the National Educational Television Assn. put “Emperor of Hemp” on a satellite for America’s 350 PBS stations to download.
- Chris Conrad
Chris Conrad is an internationally respected authority on cannabis, industrial hemp, medical marijuana, cultivation, yields and cannabis culture.
- Medical Marijuana ProCon.org
Should marijuana be a medical option now?
This site presents in a simple, nonpartisan pro-con format, responses to the core question “Should marijuana be a medical option now?” We have divided questions about the topic into the issues and sub-issues listed below. All individuals and organizations quoted on our site are ranked based upon our unique credibility scale.
- California Academy of Family Physicians
- Americans for Safe Access
- Marijuana and Medicine: Assessing the Science Base (1999)
Friendly Legal Resources
- California State Office of County Health Services
The Medical Marijuana Program (MMP) has outlined the responsibilities for parties involved in applying for and holding a Medical Marijuana Identification Card (MMIC). These responsibilities are offered to applicants in order to assist the application process. Each set of responsibilities begins with a brief description or definition of the responsible party. Below is a list of the responsible parties outlined here:
- The State of California Medical Marijuana Program
Frequently Asked Questions from the California State Board
- MPP Mission Statement
In the United States, more than 70 million people have tried marijuana, and millions of adults still consume it on a regular basis. Almost everyone has a friend, relative, neighbor, or co-worker who consumes marijuana. Because of the widespread economic and criminal justice ramifications of the illicit marijuana market and of Marijuana Prohibition, the marijuana phenomenon touches nearly everyone’s life.All drugs are potentially harmful; marijuana is no exception — and the entire range of marijuana policies, from total prohibition to total legalization, has drawbacks as well as benefits. As with alcohol and tobacco, there is no simple solution.The Marijuana Policy Project (MPP) understands that no one policy will solve all problems. Each potentially harmful effect of marijuana consumption and the myriad public and private marijuana control efforts must be thoroughly evaluated. Each policy option should be judged according to whether the overall harm is reduced or increased. Furthermore, public policies must be grounded in the reality that marijuana consumption is already widespread despite the present prohibition laws.
A “marijuana-free America” has been proven to be an unrealistic goal.
- THE LAW OFFICES OF BRUCE M. MARGOLIN, ESQ
In Los Angeles and all across America, the law offices of top LA defense attorney Bruce M. Margolin have been ftghting on the frontlines to protect their clients rights in the insane war against drugs since it’s onset.
Friendly Medical Resources
- At my San Diego acupuncture clinic I practice traditional Oriental Medicine, a holistic medical system which has helped billions of people over the past 5,000 years. I use its time proven, effective and drug free methods to support your body’s natural healing process.
- Certified Sports Practioner
Dr. Geoffreys has been serving the Dana Point and the surrounding communities since 1993. He goes above and beyond being a regular chiropractic doctor, he began to specialize in sports and recreational injuries in 1999 upon completion of a certified chiropractic sports practitioner degree from Northwestern Chiropractic College in Minnesota. He tries to incorporate patient lifestyle in ongoing home rehabilitation programs. He uses physiotherapy, therapeutic exercises and soft-tissue mobilization in conjunction with chiropractic manipulation in order to rehabilitate acute and chronic injuries. By using these techniques you are better likely to prevent recurrences.
- Medicinal Applications of Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol and Marijuana
The use of crude marijuana for herbal medicinal applications is now being widely discussed in both the medical and lay literature.Ballot initiatives in California and Arizona have recently made crude marijuana accessible to patients under certain circumstances. As medicinal applications of pure forms of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and crude marijuana are being considered, the most promising uses of any form of THC are to counteract the nausea associated with cancer chemotherapy and to stimulate appetite.
We evaluated the relevant research published between 1975 and 1996 on the medical applications, physical complications, and legal precedents for the use of pure THC or crude marijuana.Our review focused on the medical use of THC derivatives for nausea associated with cancer chemotherapy, glaucoma, stimulation of appetite, and spinal cord spasticity. Despite the toxicity of THC delivered in any form, evidence supports the selective use of pure THC preparations to treat nausea associated with cancer chemotherapy and to stimulate appetite. The evidence does not support the reclassification of crude marijuana as a prescribable medicine
- Family Doctors
This Web site is operated by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), a national medical organizations representing more than 93,700 family physicians, family practice residents and medical students. All of the patient education information on this site has been written and reviewed by physicians and patient education professionals at the AAFP. Visit the AAFP Web site to learn more about the AAFP.
- The National Directory of Chiropractic – Chiropractor search for chiropractors and chiropractic clinics
Continuing in its eighteen-year tradition of quality and excellence, the staff of the National Directory of Chiropractic, publishers of the nation’s leading printed chiropractor directory, is dedicated to maintaining the most up-to-date and accurate information on Chiropractic and Chiropractors for the public.
- Over 65,000 Chiropractors listed
- Chiropractor methods and practices detailed
- Chiropractor contact information provided
- Profiled chiropractic doctors
- Acupuncture Central
Acupuncture Today.com – the latest acupuncture news, acupuncturist locator, discussion forums, searchable archives of previous issues
- Osteopathic Medical Board of California
To protect consumers and promote the highest professional standards in the practice of osteopathic medicine, the Osteopathic Medical Board of California licenses osteopathic physicians and surgeons.
The board investigates consumer complaints and uses its enforcement power to ensure practitioners abide by the provisions of the state Business and Professions Code/Medical Practice Act.
To maintain their license, practitioners must successfully complete rigorous, periodic continuing education requirements that meet the standards of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA).
- DEFINITION OF A NATUROPATHIC DOCTOR
Diagnoses, treats, and cares for patients, using system of practice that bases treatment of physiological functions and abnormal conditions on natural laws governing human body: Utilizes physiological, psychological, and mechanical methods, such as air, water, light, heat, earth, phytotherapy, food and herb therapy, psychotherapy, electrotherapy, physiotherapy, minor and orificial surgery, mechanotherapy, naturopathic corrections and manipulation, and natural methods or modalities, together with natural medicines natural processed foods, and herbs and nature\’s remedies. Excludes major surgery, therapeutic use of x-ray and radium, and use of drugs, except those assimilable substances containing elements or compounds of body tissues and are physiologically compatible to body…
- National Organization of the Reform of Marijuana Laws
California NORML is a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to reforming California’s marijuana laws. Our mission is to establish the right of adults to use cannabis legally. We are the only state organization devoted specifically to marijuana.
- We are truly all about paper, tree free paper.
The finest in Tree-Free Paper, Stationery, Custom Printed Invitations & Promotional Products – Fine Quality & Environmental Excellence since 1992! Featuring our original handmade Grow-A-Note plantable paper, which is embedded with seeds and hand …
- Medical Marijuana of San Diego
San Diego Medical Marijuana ‘Online Prequalification Service’
- Medical Marijuana of Orange County
Orange County Medical Marijuana ‘Online Prequalification Service’
- Medical Marijuana of Santa Barbara
Santa Barabara Medical Marijuana ‘Online Prequalification Service’
- Medical Marijuana of Hawaii
Hawaii Medical Marijuana ‘Online Prequalification Service’
- Summary Sites
– Call 1-888.215-HERB(4372)